industrial building from 1900: carefully restored, flexible use
Your apartment sale in Berlin
This amazing property has already been successfully brokered by us.
You want to sell your apartment in Berlin? Rely on the experience of more than 2,000 sales in 15 years market presence. More than 1,000 daily visitors are looking on our website for your apartment in Berlin. Learn more about it here.
Affectionately restored industrial buildings from 1900 which are arranged around a charming courtyard. It consists of the following buildings:
- Front building: Apartment building with two floors and two flats with 91 sqm and 77 sqm.
- Side wing: with one duplex flat with 87 sqm
- Remise (garden house) with two floors, used as carpentry on the ground floor and offices on the second floor.
- Remise (single building at the entrance into the backyard: used as room for the employees and as storage.
All parts have single gas heating on the floors. Use of gas and electricity can be measured separately for each part of the buildings, so that it is possible to use it also with several parties or partly can be rented.
Very flexible use for working and living in a very charming ambience.
- 13407 Berlin (Show on map)
- Property type
- Living space
- 305.0 m²
Reinickendorf is one of the demanded and active districts in the north of Berlin. Also in former times it was an industrial and busy area with it´s typical charming industrial buildings with red bricks. The excellent cponnection to the underground, airport and City it is a good choice. the "Schäfersee" (lake) and a shopping area is only a few steps away.