Show the energy crisis the red card. Safely rented KfW70 energy-efficient rooftop apartment.
This property investment in Berlin-Pankow in the district of Niederschönhausen presents itself as solid and sustainable. The multi-family house, modernized according to the KfW70 standards in 2008, is in excellent condition. The area is characterized by a loose housing structure and a well-maintained environment. At the same time, the accessibility is very convenient. Residents can easily reach Rosenthaler Platz and Friedrichstraße without switching using the metro line directly in front of the building.
All in all, this property offers the highest investment security in terms of location, energy and infrastructure.
The apartment building with nine parties was extensively modernized in the course of the subdivision into condo in 2008 and rented afterwards which excludes pre-emption rights of the tenants. The apartments have been mostly equipped with large, sunny balconies, the attics offer roof terraces. All units have modern bathrooms and two apartments also feature guest WCs. The apartment building meets KfW 70 standards and is supplied by a modern heating system with solar thermal plant. This ecological and sustainable configuration is considered a rarity in this construction year category.
The prospective WEG consists of three first floor apartments and two units each from the first to the third upper floor. In combination with double-glazed wooden windows, the energy efficiency is an excellent 53 Kwh. The side wing is an annex and has windows facing west. The staircases are in great condition with attractive old building elements as are the doors and windows in the common property.
Overall, this is an excellent, solid and sustainable investment opportunity. Contact us today for more information on this appealing investment.
Performance of properties in Berlin-Pankow
The perfomance indicators show the average performance of properties in Berlin-Pankow based on median asking prices. Detailed information on the local real estate market can be found in our market reports.Go to marketreport Pankow
- Defy the energy crisis. Invest safely.
- 13156 Berlin Niederschönhausen (Show on map)
- Property type
- rented (Investment property)
- 3 From 3
- Living space
- 105.0 m²
- Asking price
- 448,000 EUR
- 2.98 % (incl. 19 % VAT)
- Commission note
- The seller pays a commission in the same amount to Guthmann Estate GmbH.
- Renatl income
- 1,178.00 EUR
Property data & energy
- Year of construction
- Heating type
- Central heating
- Firing type
- Natural Gas heavy
- Energy certificate
- Energy certificate type
- Demand based
- Thermal value
- 53.0 kWh/(m²·a)
- Efficiency class
- Energy certificate issuing date
- Energy certificate validity
- This is the larger of two elegant attic apartments in an old building that was completely renovated in 2008 according to KfW 70 standards. It deserves the rating " beautiful living". The all-around bright and rented property with about 105m ² is probably what every Berlin tenant dreams of, which ensures the rentability for the future. From the very thoughtful planning of the architect, the residents benefits several times. A great, large living area, a compact but spacious kitchen, a bathroom with tub and shower, and a large, elevated balcony facing the courtyard. Rooflight dome complete the picture throughout the apartment. Do not hesitate. Give us a call.
Excellent, civic, green and quiet location in Pankow, district Niederschönhausen. The surrounding area features a well-maintained and green environment. The neighboring streets are clean and friendly, as it is typical for Pankow. The clean, open and well-kept impression continues in the apartment building Schillerstraße 20. The property is separated from the neighboring property by a green space. Residents can reach the central downtown area in Berlin Mitte with the metro that stops right in front of the house without having to change trains.
The location is also characterized by a very high local recreation factor.
With the highways A114, A10 and A11 exists a supraregional connection in all directions.
- Grundschule an den Buchen
- Grundschule im Hasengrund
- Kita Kreuzgraben
- Kita Rehkidz
- Kita Sauseschritt
- Kita Schillersternchen
- Kita Schillerwiese
- Waldkindergarten Robin Hood