Berlin City-West Urban, modern, close to Kurfürstendamm
The modern corner house from the late nineteen-thirties, planned by the Berlin architect Paul G.R. Baumgarten, offers several excellent investment opportunities. All properties have a practical layout and the flats are very bright. We can offer apartment sizes between 29sqm and 94sqm, all flats are reachable by an elevator. Partially flats are fitted by a French balcony and the most bathrooms have daylight.
- Apartment sizes from 29sqm to 94sqm
- Makeover 1995/1996: facades, bathrooms, wiring, electrics in the apartment
- Penthouse-expansion: 2001
- Painting exterior window: 2011
- Maintenance reserve: approximately EUR 100,000, -
- Good rented apartments as investment, many residential tenancy agreements are concluded after the division.
- Division into home ownership: 2002
Solid and future-proof West Berlin city location The Kurfürstendamm is nowadays the first address for many haute couture shops. It shines in a new light. Dozens of excellent restaurants, nice and cozy cafés, modern and elegant malls are all around: The Kurfürstendamm is getting back its old glamour. At the same time the building is located close to the theatre “Schaubühne” which is renowned for modern and innovative performances. Excellent public transport connections are given. The underground station “Adenauer Platz” is close and buses run up and down the Kurfürstendamm directly from and to the KaDeWe with it´s marvelous underground station “Wittenbergplatz”. Many points of interest are close-by: the Zoological Garden, the Grunewald forest and the huge public park “Tiergaten” among them.